main content starts here

Obtaining a Working Card

To obtain a Working Card from the South Glens Falls HS Counseling Office, follow the instructions below.

  1. Complete the Application for Employment Certificate here.
  2. If a student has had a physical within the last calendar year, Ms. McNeill will note it on the application. If a student has NOT had a physical within the last year, the student’s doctor must conduct a physical and provide documentation.
  3. Scan and email completed application and proof of physical form (if needed) to Ms. McNeill at You may also drop it off in the secure mailbox outside the Counseling Office.
  4. Ms. McNeill completes a working card for the student.
  5. Ms. McNeill then emails the student to schedule a time to pick the working card and to review final instructions.
  6. Any card not picked up will be mailed to the student.