Food Service

The South Glens Falls Central Schools Food Service program provides breakfast and lunch for all students in grades K-12.

Pay for your child’s meals online

My School Bucks logoThe district offers an online payment system through mySchoolBucks, accessible from Parents/guardians are able to make deposits directly into their child’s school meal account online using a credit card. The website allows parents to set low balance alerts, monitor account balances online and see student cafeteria purchases. Click here for sign-up instructions.

Free and reduced-price meals

Click here for the 2017-18 Free & Reduced-Price Meal Application

Meal prices for the 2017-18 school year

Elementary School

Breakfast: $1.25
Lunch: $2.15
Milk: $0.50

Middle School

Breakfast: $1.25
Lunch: $2.25
Milk: $0.50

High School

Breakfast: A la carte program
Lunch: $2.25
Milk: $0.50

Adult (Prices include tax.)

Breakfast: $2.40
Lunch: $3.76
Milk: $0.55

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Adobe Acrobat is required to view PDF documents. To download Adobe Acrobat for free, click here.